• BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent with strong object-oriented programming skills with 5+ years' experience in a role developing software applications, though exceptional junior candidates will also be considered.
• Proficient programming skills in JVM languages, including Java and Scala.
• Experience deploying, maintaining, scaling, and testing solutions with Kubernetes or very similar (OpenShift, etc.) cloud management tools.
• Schema design and implementation of both SQL and NoSQL database systems. Knowledge of modern cloud storage components (e.g. BigQuery, RedShift) highly desired.
• Hands-on experience applying Big Data technologies, including Spark and Hadoop distributed-computing platforms, to real-world problems highly desired.
• Working knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker ecosystem tools, including development, lifecycle, deployment, and management tools, such as Ansible, Helm, Terraform, Istio preferred.
• Experience in full stack web development on Google Cloud or similar platforms (AWS, Azure, etc.). Knowledge of container technologies like Docker and experience with serverless functions a plus.
• Knowledge of modern front-end development, frameworks, and common web application servers like Spring Boot and NodeJS (with Express web server). Deep understanding of ReactJS and/or Angular will be plus.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.