Provides technical leadership in the engineering and implementation of technology solutions specifically focused on Cloud Engineering & Automation. Develops and implements standards to provide an enterprise level of support. Serves as a technical expert to development teams. Partners with core infrastructure teams to provide the business with the best possible solutions
The candidate should have hands on experience with technical implementations and solutions as well as the capability to market those solutions internally.
• Designs and implements public cloud & automation solutions
• Provides technical leadership for the cloud engineering team
• Documents and publish standards for application patterns
• Works with key partners and teams define a cloud operating model
• Establishes cloud consumption patterns and sets standards for infrastructure teams
• Provides technical expertise and advice to programmers and other departments.
• Provides enterprise direction around BCP and DR processes
• Represents the infrastructure organization to LoB teams that will help define future direction around cloud application designs and usage
• Ensures a risk management mindset when considering all solutions
• Other duties as assigned.
Preferable Certifications: Amazon, Microsoft, Linux, Puppet, Ansible, Redhat, or comparable experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related relevant experience
• 12+ Years Red Hat Linux, Windows, Networking, and/ or Storage expert.
• 7+ Years working with financial firms.
• Expert in public Cloud Architectures such as AWS, Azure, Google
• Expert in Amazon AWS Cloud products * (EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS/Aurora, Lambda/ Kinesis, ELB, Glacier, ECS, API Gateway, Step Functions, Glue, SES/SQS, etc.)
• Familiarity with Openshift Docker/Swarm Container platforms
• Strong DevOps/ CI/CD process architecture/engineering, Jenkins, GIT, Source Code tools.
• Extensive experience with AWS CloudFormation, including advanced concepts (helper scripts, lifecycle hooks, update policies, config sets, wait conditions, custom resources, etc).
• Strong familiarity with Puppet, Python, Shell Scripting, Perl, NFS/SAN, DNS. Proficient operating in a VMware based infrastructure.
• Engineering and architecting enterprise grade solutions for hardware and Software issues.
• Familiar with Oracle, MYSQL, Java, Tomcat, Weblogic, NodeJS, Apache, NGinX
F5 LTM/GTM familiarity as well as general application delivery and routing concepts.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.