Reporting to the Senior-most Marketing Executive, the QF+ Senior Product Manager is responsible for all aspects of the QF+ Product lifecycle, including long- and short-term development and marketing. Evaluates and ensures Product feasibility and design optimization. Analyzes Product performance, Product competitiveness and Product trends in the marketplace and develops Product Marketing strategies based on research and analysis. Manages, develops, and implements marketing activities to maximize sales of an assigned brand. Interfaces with internal Product stake-holders and Customers to determine the product's future direction. The right candidate is a highly experienced, hands-on, self-starter, with excellent customer-facing, leadership, and Product management skills.
• Manages, develops, and implements marketing activities to maximize sales of Product.
• Provides effective promotional materials.
• Ensures that labeling and marketing/promotional literature match product specifications.
• Works closely with sales team to determine optimal pricing through analysis of sales trends, competitors, buying habits and planograms of products to promote sales opportunities.
o May develop special arrangements with vendors to enhance product promotions.
• Manage Marketing staff and contractors.
• Participate in leadership business reviews as scheduled
o Provide meaningful and timely reports and analysis to management.
o Make recommendations on strategic and tactical changes to meet defined goals.
• Ensure Sales Team acquires an excellent knowledge of Product, including foundational and contextual clinical knowledge, features and benefits, sales and training presentations, pricing, impediments to utilization, market dynamics, strategic call points, competitive position, professional standards and internal resources.
• Develop external product champions able to speak to prospective and current customers and share positive metrics.
Skills & Experience:
• 3-7 years of Medical Product Management experience.
• 2-5 years of experience coordinating efforts across matrixed teams, managing product integration, or overseeing large, complex projects.
• Professional degree or equivalent preferably in a health field.
• Outstanding planning and organization skills.
• Demonstrated flexibility in a highly dynamic environment.
• Superior eye for details, organizational and project management skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Computer proficient with Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with HITRUST Common Security Framework (HIPAA) preferred.
• Experience with Electronic Medical Record (EMR), practice management.
• Experience as RVT, RDCS, Cardiovascular Nurse or Cardiovascular Technician preferred.
• Interpersonal: Excellent interpersonal and customer service/patient relations skills.
• Presentation: Customer facing presentations
Travel: (frequency, duration, domestic v. international, etc.):
• Domestic travel required – May require up to 80% travel: local, out-of-town, overnight travel within the domestic US.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.