Highly motivated, analytical, and passionate Product Manager to help streamline the efforts of the product, development and data science teams. This fast-paced role will be responsible for 1) building and maintaining a repository of "as-is" and “future state” system process documentation to help the company make informed decisions. 2) Recommending system improvements that can help improve operations.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and facilitator of business requirement gathering, curious problem solver, and collaborative teammate who thrives in highly-agile, cross-functional team environments. The candidate must be comfortable speaking to both business and technical audiences and have a solid understanding of Salesforce and BPMN.
This represents a unique opportunity to help guide NDR’s digital product strategy. Based in our Downtown Manhattan headquarters and reporting directly to the company’s Chief Product Officer, this highly-visible position will interact with and engage senior stakeholders throughout the company.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop an understating of NDR customer’s journey form first touch to completion and the underlying systems that support the journey by working closely with departmental stakeholders, reviewing API and build documentation (where it exists) and evaluating system inputs and outputs
• Own NDR’s process documentation function. Work closely with the product team to build and maintain NDR system workflows for “current state” systems using business process modeling notation (BPMN).
• Make business process improvement recommendations based on analysis of “current state” workflows.
• Build future state workflows for each new software feature to be released
• Ensure that models are closely aligned with NDR system architecture as the models will be used a s a basis for code development to support the processes.
• Be fiercely competitive and maintain a sense of urgency, creativity, and curiosity for how to continue to improve internal and customer facing processes
• Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline (Physics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or similar)
• 3+ years of active/hands-on experience as a Business Analyst preferably in a highly agile environment.
• 2+ years of hands on experience documenting processes in a highly customized instance of Salesforce or a similar CRM.
• Experience with a Business Process modeling tools (Visio, Draw.io, JBPM, etc.) and familiarity with agile methodology.
• Ability to work closely with IT peers and business/operational professionals to capture the details of various processes at a level that reflects the actual flow within the technical stack.
• Independent and comfortable in a fast paced, ambiguous and often multi-directional work environment.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Powerful communicator with the ability to engage and influence senior leadership.
• Strong desire to learn and contribute solutions and ideas to a broad team.
• Startup experience is not essential, but experience may provide a candidate with some advantage
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.