The Product Manager will develop short and long-range plans for development of software products in accordance with market needs. Represents product stakeholders such as business development, project leaders/staff, and end users on cross-functional software product development team(s). Responsible for conducting market research, developing product requirements based on market and stakeholder feedback and for defining priorities within the team and reviewing completed product increments. Evangelizes software product within and outside Emmes and for assisting Emmes research unit and/or project leaders with business development activities as these relate to the software product.
- Defines requirements for software product based on market research and stakeholder feedback
- Prioritizes requirements based on business value, return on investment, and department strategic goals
- Develops acceptance criteria for product requirements
- Plan product releases based on team velocity and business needs
- Lead product demos to internal and external stakeholders
- Participate in regular meetings such as planning sessions, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives
- Provide clarification on requirements and acceptance criteria to development team
- Evangelize product within and outside Emmes
- Perform and/or coordinate secondary tasks such as communications, advertising, and development of training materials and/or user guides
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 years’ experience working in software development teams is required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work well as part of a team
- Working knowledge of relational databases such as MS SQL Server, MySQL, or Oracle
- Experience working in a Scrum team in clinical research or health care domain is preferred
- CSPO or CSM certification is preferred
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.