Synchronoss, is a global US company with offices globally including London - Ealing & Crossrail, who 'Transform & Digitize' Telecommunications, Media & Technology (TMT) Companies with their suite of Cloud, Messaging, Digital Transformation and IoT Solutions.
The DXP Team are responsible for the digital experience or digital journeys of our enterprise level customers – the DXP Platform offers our enterprise level customers a fully automated seamless platform built on the latest cutting-edge automation technologies
This is a London based role for a US global technology company, and the nature of the role would suit some one who could see themselves as a web technology/ product evangelist who likes travelling. It would suit a career driven web developer with an outgoing personality who wants a career becoming a product specialist and who wants to interact with global companies such as Apple, Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, Vodafone, BT etc on a daily basis
Developing Proof of Concept applications using MEAN stack (MongoDB, Express, Angular, Node) and other full stack technologies. Utilising algorithms and elastic search technology within product development.
Responsible for helping shape the legacy Synchronoss DXP platform product through active contribution in product conversations and providing a strong technical voice in product configuration process to achieve sound product/technical trade-offs.
Design, set up and implement product performance and evaluation experiment tests.
Testing all aspects of the product/system like function/component, system, performance, regression and service. Providing feedback on usability and configurability, tracing the result to quality risk and reporting it to stakeholders.
Presenting the product to clients at field events such as conferences, seminars, workshops.
Reporting into Test and Configuration team and working closely with the Product and support teams you will have had experience working on fast paced digital projects from start through to launch and beyond.
Confident working in an agile fashion you’ll be taking a specialist role in the team helping us to develop, configure and deliver major new functionality to an industry-leading platform that is already in use by global clients.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Responsible for the configuration of for market ready customer journeys using the Synchronoss product stack
• Take ownership of the End 2 End testing strategy and configuration, working closely with the Synchronoss testing teams
• Help with platform training for the team and Synchronoss clients, develop and design training “How-to” guides and video tutorials
• Work with a team of configurators on Synchronoss Proof of Concepts for clients and sales demos and testing frameworks
• Provide vital feedback on usability and UX to the product team
• Represent the configuration team through product strategy
• Be ‘Product Experts’ on the key Synchronoss product catalogue, which include absolute knowledge of the key products from strategy, configuration to the software and test development process.
• Get involved in with the product development lifecycle, help define product strategy and develop the Synchronoss product catalogue
• Provide second line support for clients on the configuration of the Synchronoss product range
• Support the client delivery team on product configuration and training
• Hold product workshops for Synchronoss teams and clients which might involve showing demos of the platform and gathering feedback
• Documentation of product configuration and best practices
• Innovative in process, ways of working and design
• Good design skills preferably with a previous system example
• Presentable with good presentation skills
• Good team worker and willing to go the extra mile (including travel)
• Self-motivated and self-learning
• Worked in a highly “Agile” environment.
• Effective time management and organisational skills.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise and adapt to a fluctuating and changing workload.
• Ability to work with ambiguity and lack of clarity.
• Manage a wide variety of stakeholders and different personalities.
• Flexibility and willingness to take on additional responsibilities / work if needed.
• Ability to positively work with teams to resolve conflicts.
• Experience of tools and applications such as the Atlassian Toolset (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket)
• Some automated testing experience is desirable
• Ability to communicate in a professional, positive, courteous manner at all times with all levels of internal customers in multiple departments.
• Must be analytical, detail-oriented, and logical.
• Must be open to new concepts, ideas and embrace continuous change and demonstrate the ability to self-teach.
• Prepared to travel within and outside the UK
Please apply with CV and salary expectation
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Our platforms, products, people and partners help companies increase their digital footprint.
Cloud - We simplify access to information across devices, networks, and communities.
Digital - We solve back office complexities and create new digital customer experiences.
Messaging - We help people talk to people as well as apps, brands, and things to create new revenue.
IoT - We simplify the management and daily operations of IoT ecosystems.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.