- Create and share business requirements with product partners for development of new customer experiences
- Execute on strategy to deliver new post-transaction resolution experiences
- Manage status of overall design vision, and partner with Analytics to develop impact forecasts
- Lead implementation of product experiences that ladder towards managed resolution end-state; including use of 3rd-party vendors
- Perform testing of new customer experiences, including development, approval and delivery of test plans along with feedback to product partners
- Influence product, customer service, marketing, legal, and analytics teams to ramp these experiences while delivering on metrics
- Present program outcomes and opportunities to senior leadership
Skills and Experience:
- Software development and/or product management background that enables collaboration with product partners
- Familiar with business requirement generation for internal and external product teams
- Experience developing and executing UAT test plans, and delivering outputs for product partners
- Deep understanding of post-transaction resolutions and payments flows
- Strong background in analytics with demonstrable experience in ability to utilize research to make data-driven decisions
- Ability to simultaneously manage and influence multiple stakeholders and drive business decisions
- A proven program leader: able to determine what needs to be done, develop a plan, influence partner team and drive the effort to reality
- Commit to results - biased toward action and constantly pushing toward delivery.
- Able to balance attention to detail with swift execution: we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well.
- Bachelor’s degree (graduate degree preferred) from a major educational institution is required.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
eBay is building a better form of commerce that is enabled by people, supported by technology, and open to everyone – creating more opportunity for all.
Health/wellness benefits vary on location; stock purchase plans; pension plans; stock awards; credit union memberships; sabbaticals; flextime.
C++, Java, Spring, Node, React, PHP, Go, Elm, Docker, Jenkins, JIRA, Git
Pre-screen questionnaire; recruiter phone screen; hiring manager phone screen (including verbal code review); onsite technical interview (4-6 hours with white boarding for specific roles).
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.