The Product Support Representative will conduct technical, and sales support activities with ISS customers including, but not limited to dealers, distributors and end-users for the RTMS product family. This position operates directly in the sales channel and works closely with our customers on the technical aspects of our products as well as assisting in duplicating, troubleshooting, and correcting software and hardware issues. This position serves as a vital communication channel between our customer, and the ISS Sales and Product Management teams.
• Provide Technical Support to Customers
• Reply to phone and email Inquiries from installed customers
• Drive communication internally between our Customer and Product Management regarding common customer technical topics
• Travel to customer sites when necessary for pre-paid service work, goodwill or challenging customer situations which require face-to-face communications.
• Manage process, internal and external communication for issue resolution with customers
• Provide Technical Product Education
• Develop and implement a technical training program which can be supplied to dealers, distributors, end-users, and ISS employees
• Provide training in person at customer location or via electronic media (webinar) as required
• Responsible for Issue Logs and Resolution
• Create customer service requests (CSR) and communicate with customers and product teams to fully communicate case information.
• Communicate with QA, field team members and Product Management to define engineering requests related to CSRs.
• Manage requests to insure priority, relevance and frequency of issue is clearly understood
• Documentation and Communication
• Create and maintain customer facing documents
• Create and maintain request tracking system based on customer feedback
• Internal Customer Bridge
• Communicate clearly organized customer information to facilitate issue resolution.
• Communicate release information to customers and employees.
• Provide launch and delivery training for all necessary team members
• Ability to work across business units including product, sales and channel partners
• Comfortable presenting in front of small to medium size groups
• Participate industry events as needed
Education and Experience/Skills Requirements
• 2+ years’ experience working with software and hardware products
• College degree in technical related field
• Customer service, product support, field support and application engineering experience
• Experience with embedded software applications
• Experience with databases and database structure
• Must have proficient multitasking, organizational and time management skills
• Self-motivated: good at proactively finding what needs to be done and driving it to completion
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook
• Experience with networking connections (via Ethernet, Serial, USB to Ethernet, etc.) and low-level configuration
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.