• Exercises discretion and independent judgment managing projects of intermediate complexity and specific activities within given constraints of scope, schedule, budget, and quality through the duration of a program.
• Customarily and regularly coordinate, plan, and execute various program activities including the development, qualify, launch, maximize and retire phases of the product lifecycle.
• Proactively demonstrates good judgment and a pragmatic approach to delivering solutions that optimize company activities across business constraints and technological realities.
• Exercises discretion and independent judgment developing detailed project plans for managing the critical path and major milestones for product launches and/or complex product deployments
• Responsible for ensuring timely and effective delivery of the solution into production.
• Responsible for identifying and documenting risks, such as delays, roadblocks, and deviations from the original plan, and reporting to management as required.
• Responsible for ensuring project plan line items properly address the outbound portion of the product lifecycle (from the development phase through the end of life)
• Communicates effectively and consistently with management and cross-functional business team members.
• Serves as liaison and primary point of contact for internal cross-functional program communications with multiple departments and leads.
• Responsible for monitoring and reporting project costs, status, and quality to stakeholders and escalating issues when necessary.
• Customarily and regularly manages projects using formal project planning techniques.
• Provides guidance to other team members when
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Everi is a diverse collection of brilliant and talented individuals committed to giving patrons and operators alike a premium experience on the casino floor.
Competitive compensation, benefits, PTO, employee-led social events & gaming groups, Breakroom snacks with company subsidy, casual attire, flexibility and a positive work/life balance to boot.
Depending on the role or department will determine the type of interview experience you will have with us. Either way, we want to make your experience as positive as possible. Come power the casino floor with us!
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.