Noblis ESI is seeking a Program Manager for their Chantilly location.
The Program Manager (PM) will serve as the primary point of contact for the customer and has overall responsibility for overseeing the accomplishment of all tasks and delivery of support tasks for a large Enterprise SETA support contract.
Typical PM duties include:
• Prepare and maintain a Contractor Work Breakdown Structure (CWBS) and Dictionary that allocate the work identified in this SOW to the appropriate tasks
• Maintain a system of cost controls that provides provides consistent reporting and visibility of actual costs versus planned expenditures for each task
• Other responsibilities include administrative and technical support to the Government leadership team, internal cross tower coordination, external mission partners and other DoD/IC customers
• Bachelor's degree (in a BSTEM Field is desired)
• Minimum of 10 years’ PM experience working with the DoD and the IC
• Ability to facilitate co the ICmmonality within Ground mission areas by defining, architecting, and integrating a multi-INT/multi-sensor ground enterprise
• Possess strong Systems Engineering discipline in one or more of the following focus areas: Architecture and Requirements Development, Readiness, IV&V, and transition to operations; Risk Management, Configuration Management, Technology Planning and Insertion, and Performance Assessment
Must possess an active TS/SCI security clearance with a Counter-Intelligence Polygraph
• Understanding of DoD and IC tactics, techniques, and procedures including CONOPS, architectures and cloud-based environments
• Advanced skills in writing, reviewing and editing of technical reports, statements of work, white papers and other technical and programmatic documents
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to summarize and brief senior level Government leaders, civilians and military officers
• Ability to build and present technical briefings and reports with specific knowledge of SIGINT, GEOINT, Multi-INT and OPIR
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.