Abacus Solutions Group: We manage and operate programs that make a difference in the missions we serve. Our practice areas include: IT, Cyber Security, Healthcare, Engineering, and Education
Position Overview: We’re hiring for a Program Manager in Brunswick, Ga. In this position you’ll become part of technically diverse team to include but not limited to other Help Desk Specialists, Network Engineers, System Administrators, and Database Professionals. Together this team provides IT Operations and Support to the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC) which is responsible for training Law Enforcement Professionals from over 90 different agencies.
• Lead and direct employees in support of the FLETC
• Be responsible for the successful program execution, monitoring, and controlling of all contract deliverables
• Deliver information technology support to support FLETC’s IT services mission
• Provide onsite support, leadership, and direction for employees supporting the program
• Be the customer primary point of contact across all operating locations
• Facilitate the creation and execution of special project planning, release and deployment planning, fielding schedule and resource management
• Prioritize and manage workload with government input
• Ensure all employees maintain necessary IT skills
• Must be a US Citizen
• Must pass a Federal Law Enforcement Background Investigation
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience withing the IT Field
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Program or Project Management
• Excellent problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills using the English language
• Requires at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent applicable work experience.
• Prefer Candidates with PMP Certification
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.