Jada Systems is looking for a Programmer Analyst to work on an exciting project with LADBS.
The duties of the programmer analyst include, but not limited to the following:
· Document the business rules and requirements for PCIS and any other projects as assigned
· Develop the applications in .NET framework and Crystal reports
· Write Oracle PL/SQL functions and procedures
· Provide project documentation and information as needed
· Fully document all program code
· Develop applications and modules in accordance with accepted LADBS and industry standards
· Assist Application Services Division staff in maintaining the applications following deployment through cut over to LADBS staff
· Meet deadlines during the projects lifecycle
· Provide user manuals and training materials as needed
· Ensure information security standards are implemented and enforced to maintaining the integrity of the applications
· Create presentations, wire frames, prototypes, and mock ups
· Develop training materials and train LADBS staff to maintain the applications
· Follow the direction of LADBS staff
· Coordinate and effectively interact with the application developers in ASD and all LADBS staff
· Address user questions by email, phone, and messaging
· Provide production support in mission critical applications in accordance to skill set stated below
2+ years of experience in the following:
· JAM Programming Language
· .NET Framework
· Software Development Life Cycle: planning, tracking, design, development, successful implementation, testing, documentation and integration of JAM/JPL/.NET projects
· Proficiency in PL/SQL, Oracle 11G, and Stored Procedures
· Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented Concepts
· MS Active Directory Integration
· Strong analysis and design skills
· Ability to handle multiple tasks in a timely manner
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.