Trend Care Systems UK Ltd is part of an international software group which is a leading provider of patient acuity, workload management and workforce planning software. The product, TrendCare, operates in some of the world’s largest and most acute tertiary healthcare facilities across Australia, New Zealand, South East Asia, United Kingdom and Ireland. Trend Care Systems UK is currently expanding its footprint in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.
As an employer we empower our people to be accountable and allow them to grow their own careers. We give our people the opportunity to champion innovation and initiatives which will make a difference to the healthcare industry. We offer development opportunities and reward incentives to achieve success and outstanding results.
TrendCare requires an additional Programmer/Developer for our UK office and we are currently seeking a talented, creative and highly motivated full-time Software Developer with exceptional customer service support and programming skills to join our expanding development and support team. Experience in the Healthcare Industry is preferred but other experienced developers are encouraged to apply.
Travel within the United Kingdom and Ireland will be required. Other overseas travel may also be required on an occasional basis.
We are seeking a highly motivated, committed and dynamic individual with excellent communication skills. The successful applicant will have a relevant tertiary qualification and preferably have experience in SQL Server, Visual Basic, C# and .NET Core technologies.
Initially the successful applicant will be working with reporting, interfacing, and providing customer support when necessary. Once the new applicant has proven experience and competence with the TrendCare solution, they may progress to working independently on developing and amending new applications as required.
Salary is dependent on the knowledge and experience of the successful applicant, with a salary ranging from £40,000 to £55,000. There is also opportunity for future promotion within the company for the right applicant. The successful applicant must be a UK resident.
This position will focus on the development, maintenance, customisation, enhancement and support of our clinical reporting, data exports and data interfacing relationships between the TrendCare software solution and other clinical and non-clinical systems in the healthcare eco-system.
Candidates with strong SQL skills (especially writing complex Stored Procedures) and experience in flat file parsing and processing, and who enjoy taking on new technologies, are encouraged to send us a resume. While data and application integration are at the core of each project, many projects also include tasks such as data design, reporting, application development, etc. The right candidate will play a critical role in data integration while contributing to all areas of a project as part of our development and support team.
The position will liaise closely with the lead product developers in our head office in Brisbane Australia.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology (Software Development) or related field preferred.
• Experience with MS SQL Server / T-SQL (2012 and above).
• Experienced with object-oriented programming concepts.
• Experience with file parsing (XML, CSV, TSV etc).
• Experienced in the use of reporting tools using template based Report Writers supplied data from SQL queries.
• Experience with ad-hoc reporting.
• Experienced in the use of GitHub within Visual Studio.
• Experience in system implementation and deployment (preferred).
• Technical experience with interface development and implementation.
• Healthcare IT background preferred but not essential.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work confidently and effectively with users and systems administrators.
• Ability to work as a team and communicate effectively with other TrendCare software developers, TrendCare clinical consultants and 3rd party programme developers.
• Analytical, mathematical and problem solving skills.
• Advanced documentation writing skills.
• Demonstrated ability to use creativity and innovation to deliver outcomes in a timely manner.
• Ability to recognize potential problems, seek advice when necessary and take appropriate corrective action.
• A general knowledge in the use of Microsoft office products.
Other Job Requirements
• Current UK resident
• Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, flexible and team-oriented work environment.
• Professional, well-organized and attentive to details.
• Willingness to travel within the UK and Ireland on a regular basis, and occasionally overseas.
Trend Care Systems is a multi-award-winning company operating internationally and is recognised as an industry leader in providing health care management solutions that are effective in the current environment and essential for planning and funding healthcare resources for the future.
Based on our understanding of the realities and challenges of the health care industry, we have developed software that provides a ‘big picture’ approach, offering benefits for patients, staff, healthcare facilities, ministries of health and the community.
TrendCare is a workforce planning and workload management system that provides dynamic data for clinicians, department managers, hospital executives and high-level healthcare planners. Care planning components within the system ensure best practice.
TrendCare is an integrated multidisciplinary solution that interfaces seamlessly with other healthcare solutions and offers a wide range of clinical and management functions for medical, allied health, nursing and non-clinical health care services.
TrendCare provides a gold standard solution enabling health care facilities to meet these ever-increasing demands on resources by providing an innovative and integrated solution which facilitates resource planning and episode of care costing.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.