Roles and Responsibilities
1) Limited decision making, acts as a coordinator for the functional manager or specified staff.
2) Works closely with project team; limited interaction with or reporting to the sponsor.
3) Coaches project team on effective processes.
Details of skills/duties:
• Facilitate team project and check-in meetings as needed for task and deliverable progress.
• Document and distribute project status on agreed upon schedule.
• Establish and maintain regular meetings with the business leader.
• Develop agendas, track action items and notes from meetings.
• Document the development of the work plan and maintain current work plan status.
• Develop and publish periodic status reports.
• Coordinate, track, and report on the delivery of the project deliverables.
• Identify and track project issues and risks.
• Identify and document project issues and risks.
• Track the project progress and ensure forward movement of work.
• Review PMO best practices, tools and templates.
Additional sample duties specific to agile:
• Coordinate standup meetings.
• Coordinate/document the backlog.
• Support sprint planning.
• Assist with retrospectives.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.