As a part of the Business Operations team, the Project Manager temporary position will play a key role in working with internal teams across Tabacalera USA and vendors to support the planning and project management work required for compliance work.
• Develop and manage the cross-functional projects required various website compliance project.
• This position requires to liaise with Information Systems, E-Commerce, Compliance, HR and Legal teams to complete the various compliance projects.
• Responsible for clearly defining and quantifying project scope, schedule and milestones, as well as establishing concrete deadlines for each project milestone and deliverable
• Track various project schedules, milestones and deliverables using project management internal tools
• Communicate clearly and concisely on any schedule changes and update cross-functional teams in a timely manner.
• Communicate any project risks and solutions to mitigate the risks.
• Document definitions requirements, and other key information related to the various compliance requirements.
• Coordinate and schedule meetings across stakeholders across several business units and teams including Business Operations, Legal, Compliance, HR, Information Systems, E-commerce teams
• Facilitate communication between various functional teams and team members in cross-geographical locations to update on project status
• Develop relationships with project stakeholders and create alignment to provide clarity and visibility to all teams involved
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
• Proven ability to manage projects and deliver them on time and according to requirements
• Experience using project management tools, Gantt charts and schedules.
• Proficient with standard office productivity software (MS Office)
• Available for a 4-6 month assignment ( this is a temporary position)
• 2+ years prior work experience in project management
• 2+ years with large multiple-LOB programs and key project initiatives
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• PMP certification preferred
• Experience with FDA/ GDPR and/or CCPA compliance is a plus.
Job Type: Temporary
• E-Commerce Project Management: 3 years (Preferred)
• LOB programs and key project initiatives: 3 years (Required)
• Project Management: 3 years (Required)
• FDA/GDPR or CCPA Compliance: 2 years (Preferred)
• Bachelor's (Required)
• Whippany, NJ (Required)
• United States (Required)
• One location
• Monday to Friday
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.