TS/SCI Clearance Required
The Project Manager will be responsible for assisting a Program Manager with achieving financial, execution, and customer satisfaction objectives. This role is largely operations focused with an emphasis on both long-term and short-term plans and projects. This will require presentation of solutions in response to sets of defined and anticipated requirements determined by clients and corporate.
The Project Manager must be able to create and maintain a collaborative work environment; set goals; give clear direction to the team and provide decisive and constructive feedback; empower individuals to take ownership for their assignments; identify and capture funded program growth; and demonstrate and insist on ethical and professional behavior in accordance with company values.
• Under limited supervision and direction, oversees all phases of the project management lifecycle for large, complex projects. Ensures cross-project work is properly allocated, staffed, and monitored allowing for successful execution that delivers value to the client(s) and corporation
• Ensures application of PMI and SDLC standards in managing of projects
• Regularly exercises discretionary and substantial decision-making authority
• Assumes responsibility for overall management, governance, direction and execution
• Must have the ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment to ensure tasks, milestones, and deliverables are successfully met
• Focuses on execution monitoring, control, team integration, and change management
• Identifies deviations from financial and execution plan and implement corrective actions as required to ensure project success
• Oversees and recommends enhancements to quality control objectives across programmatic execution, planning, and reporting phases
• Creates and presents project status reports to senior management that reflect contract, financial, resource, and execution status as well as risks, mitigations, and opportunities for improvement and business growth
• Understands organizational strategy, adjusting to shifts in the strategy as needed
• Ensures adherence to related company policies, processes and procedures
• Recommends enhancements or improvements for Business Unit, Operations Group, and Corporate processes and procedures
• Actively participates in growth of the business by identifying and developing approaches to new business opportunities with new and/or current customers, and captures new opportunities
• Participates and supports bid and proposal efforts
• Maximizes profitability through client consulting and collaboratively working with a team
• Manages financial operations (accounting, budgeting, control, risk and reporting) – knowledge of Unanet is ideal
• Forecasting financial performance, pricing products and services, strengthening operations, identifying new markets, improving margins, as well as assessing and monitoring risks
• Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 8 years’ experience is required. MBA or post-graduate degree in a related field preferred
• At least three (3) years of management experience on programs/projects supporting the Department of Defense
• Exceptional interpersonal, leadership and decision making skills
• Excellent analytical, project management, and organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in order to successfully lead and/or collaborate with internal and external customers
• Excellent presentation skills
• Understanding of business challenges and opportunities driven by technology and regulations unique to the Defense industry highly desired
• PMI certification highly desired
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Frontier Technology provides competitive-edge engineering, IT services, and software products to meet the challenges of its Department of Defense and commercial customers.
C#, C++, Visual Studio, .NET, WPF, SQL
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.