Experience: Minimum 5 years in property and casualty insurance (P&C)
• Strong CRM industry and product knowledge
• Fundamental knowledge of databases, CRM tools, policy management systems, claims management systems, agency management systems
• Familiarity with agile development, scrums, consulting
• Excellent presentation, communication, leadership skills
• Experience with Underwriting, Commercial lines. multi-line experience
Designations preferred (one or more):
• CPCU (Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriter)
• CIC (Certified Insurance Counselor)
• AAI (Accredited Advisor in Insurance)
• ARM (Associate in Risk Management)
• CRM (Certified Risk Manager)
• AINS (Associate in General Insurance)
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.