1 Source is looking for a Proposal Writer to be fully capable of solutioning, developing, and writing Information Technical (IT) proposals for the Federal Government from start to finish (i.e., Management Volume, Technical Volume, Past Performance Volume, and QA/QC Volume) for a Government entity, and relevant to the lifecycle of IT Service and Support.
Education and Years of Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- 5+ years of developing government proposals
- Must have solid, well-rounded technical background (current/future technologies, industry best practices, etc.) across all aspects of IT Service Management
- Must have solid understanding of Program and Project Management requirements and techniques
- Must understand how to develop quality assurance plans for proposals
- Must be timely, conscientious, and accurate
- Must have exceptional command of English language and of “proposalese”
- Must be a US Citizen or a USA Lawful Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
- Washington, DC
1 Source in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
1 Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Careers with 1 Source feature excellent growth, very competitive health and welfare benefits, and 401(k) program with a Company match.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.