(10+ years NRO and/or IC experience, preferably closer to the 15-20+ range) with experience in program protection, security and/or classification policy, planning and execution of program security.
Position will be fully engaged with the organizations Policy and Security offices on data sharing/tech sharing requests from mission partners, both foreign and domestic.
Subjects would be the Program security Lead on actions with the Program front office to include policy and governance lead for actively developing future classification guidance that will be integrated in to programs.
Position requires a demonstrated ability to interface with senior level mission partners across the DoD, IC, and foreign entities.
Position requires occasional domestic and foreign travel.
Work myriad security issues with the Directorates and Offices in physical, personnel operational, technical, information, industrial and information system security
Provide assistance to defense contractors in all industrial security disciplines
Be successful in a fast-paced environment where priorities change constantly
Must be able to multi-task
• Have extensive IC security experience across multiple security disciplines
• Ability to work high-level, complex or sensitive security issues thoroughly and with discretion
• Have outstanding interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to establish effective working relationships with other Government Agencies and mission partners
• Demonstrated ability to identify and assess multiple sources for classification determinations
• Substantive experience providing risk-managed security recommendations to program managers, in support of secure and successful mission accomplishment
• Ability to handle complex security classification issues
• Ability to analyze complex information, independently, take appropriate actions, and review and approve recommendations from others
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate one-on-one or in large groups
• Must be able to interact and effectively communicate with senior government personnel
• Consistently deliver articulate and effective briefings/presentations on complex topics to groups that may be large and/or include high-level decision makers
• Ability to prioritize competing requirements and tasks and managing long-term tasks as well as short-term obligations
• Demonstrated experience working with industrial security staffs
• Have a working knowledge and be able to implement Intelligence Community Directives as well as NRO Directives and Instructions
• Ability to effectively provide PSO guidance to junior PSOs
• HS Diploma and 15 years relevant experience or Bachelor's Degree and 8 years relevant experience, Master's Degree and 5 years, or Associates and 12 years experience
Security Requirements: Must possess an active TS/SCI to be considered and must obtain and maintain a CI Poly
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
ManTech provides innovative technologies and solutions for mission-critical national security programs for the intelligence community.
Employee stock ownership program; tuition assistance; retail discount program (Barnes & Noble, Dell, Apple, Walt Disney World, Costco).
Phone screen with recruiter; phone screen with team lead; onsite interview; security clearance check. Average interview period: 2 weeks.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.