Responsible for developing strategies for effective data analysis and reporting. Selects, configures, and implements analytical solutions. Develops and implements data analytics, data collection systems / models, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality. Identifies, analyzes, and interprets trends or patterns in complex data sets. Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, statistics, or other related field. Ability to manage multiple assignments. Superior written and oral communication skills. 1-5 years of experience.
Describe in detail the tasks that the worker will be performing on a daily basis. Elaborate on the project/s they will work on and overall functions of this group. Best to put in paragraph form as a brief synopsis of the fundamental expectations of the proper candidate.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
1. Strong Python programming experience
2. R programming experience
3. Data cleaning & feature extraction experience
4. Strong experience on commonly used machine learning / data science libraries like SKLearn, NumPy, Pandas etc.
5. A strong hand on experience on Tensor Flow and Keras framework
6. Good experience on Classification, Predictive and Anomaly detection ML algorithms like Auto-Encoders, LSTM etc.
7. Experience on Big Data, Streaming data use cases
Best to use bullet points and same basic format as the previous section
Formal education (undergraduate and /or masters) and well-known certifications in data science and machine learning are must.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.