Title: Python Developer
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Position type: Contract for 6-9 months
6 to 8 years of experience in Python programming
• Understand the Distributed Computing environment like Hadoop and have experience in leveraging Distributed Computing in Python application to handle large data volumes with good performance
• Experience of DevOps / CI / CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment) techniques.
• Experience in Development and Automation of Data Pipelines using Python
• Working experience in Anaconda distribution, Dask, Pandas, NumPy, Dockers+Kubernetes, Django
• Knowledge / experience of Apache Spark or AWS Glue experience
• Experience with AWS / S3 / Redshift will be a plus
• Develop / enhance Data Pipelines, ETLs, Web Services, Interfaces for sourcing and transforming structured and unstructured data
• Implement Data Parsing, Standardization and Data Quality rules
• Implement performance enhancements in Python applications / data pipelines to handle large data volume
• Automate and Deploy Data Pipelines / ETLs in DevOps environment
• Good communication skills
• Willing to do research, self-study and willing to cross train and recommend industry best practices to customer's architecture and development team
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
PriceSenz assists Enterprises in their Digital transformation by being a trusted partner in Digital Strategy, Architecture, Delivery and Talent services.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.