Who We Are
Founded in 2016, Skycope Technologies Inc. is a high tech company based in Burnaby, Canada. Applying the latest RF spectrum sensing technologies, we provide cutting-edge anti-drone solutions. Our technology can safely and effectively detect, identify, locate, and track rogue drones to prevent them from posing security threats in unauthorized areas.
Our team is a diverse collection of developers and scientists who enjoy attacking challenging problems. The team has varied levels of industry expertise in the fields of signal processing, machine learning, information theory, coding, and network security.
As the QA Lead you will be working closely with multiple teams to build best practices, implement testing methodologies, and selecting tools as we develop our QA (manual and automation) capabilities. You are focused on automation and have a strong focus on the customer. You thrive in an Agile environment and like to work in a fast-paced environment. You like to work hard but want to have Fun doing it.
Our environment is very fast-paced with constantly changing priorities and continuous opportunities to learn and grow. You must adjust quickly and be able to deal with ambiguity.
● Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
● Work with teams to identify appropriate test strategies, then develop test plans with planning based on the required strategy
● Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
● Manage QA engineers on different sites
● Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
● Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
● Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
● Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
● Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers, product manager, sales) to identify system requirements
● Communicate test progress and qualitative feedback of the product
● Investigate the causes of non-conforming product and train users to implement solutions
● Track quality assurance metrics
● Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
● Deliver high quality work within tight deadlines
● Other duties as assigned
● Eligible to work in Canada
● 5+ years of project delivery experience
● Ability to be the key holder of QA progress
● Excellent communication skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese
● Strong knowledge of product QA methodologies, tools and processes
● Customer oriented, detail oriented, critical thinking of overall product quality
● Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
● Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
● Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
● Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
● Ability and willingness to travel to China if and when needed
● BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Nice to have
● Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
● Drone flying experience is a plus
● Proven work experience in wireless product quality assurance
What We Offer:
● Competitive compensation
● Comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage
● Opportunities for career advancement
● A challenging adventure of working in an emerging industry with cutting-edge technologies
● A fulfilling experience of teaming up with a group of top-talented people
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.