The IT Testing team is seeking a highly motivated and experienced candidate to join as a QA Technical Supervisor with responsibility for the development and execution of automated testing solutions for Sales applications. Specifically, the candidate will drive testing changes required in support of testing strategy within Sales, as well as lead a team of testers (associates and contractors) who are responsible for creating and maintaining test: strategies, plans, case, as well as executing automated test cases, triaging test defects, and maintaining key testing metrics.
- Proven ability of leading a team within a software development life cycle
- Proven ability of driving results across multiple projects at different phases of development/testing
- Proven ability of working within an Agile development life cycle (including a strong understanding of the interactions between developers, analyst, and testers)
- Proven ability of driving the implementation of large process changes across teams
- Proven ability of understanding testing processes
- Must have excellent project management, organizational skills (i.e. build and manage project plans) and an established track record of delivering results.
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Must be able to perform under pressure, multitask, prioritize and show appropriate sense of urgency.
- Must have excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and presentations) with developers, analysts as well all levels of management.
- Must be someone who is self-motivated and can work independently, while also working as an integral part of a team
- Must be able to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Understanding of Sales applications
- Understanding of Automated testing Frameworks/Continuous Testing
- Familiar with VSTS, TFS
- Understanding of DevOps concepts and principals
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
As the second-largest private passenger auto insurer in the United States, GEICO provides more than 16 million auto policies and insures more than 24 million vehicles.
Profit sharing; tuition reimbursement; associate assistance program; FSA; business casual dress; fitness and dining facilities at most locations; clubs and sports teams; volunteer opportunities.
.NET, C#, PowerShell, Java, Spring, Hibernate, SQL, JSON, Maven, Jenkins, TestNG, Selenium
Phone or video interview with hiring team (may include applicant providing sample work at or prior to interview); onsite or video interview (applicant answers technical questions and speaks to skillset and project work).
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.