The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for ensuring the quality of company software and hardware products by participating in each stage of a product’s development and release. The Quality Assurance Analyst will observe production operations to ensure that specifications are being met and order necessary adjustments to processes or assemblies. The Quality Assurance Analyst will also discuss results and findings with the Product and Service Supervisor and the Chief Innovation Officer to recommend any required corrective actions.
Duties and Responsibilities
Conducting product tests and assessments: creating methods to test product quality and efficiency; developing test flows to assess cross-platform usability; documenting testing procedures; testing products during each stage of product creation; reviewing product procedures to ensure standards are being met. Documentation and creating reports: keeping records of completed tests, results, and solutions; recording and reporting issues; relaying information regarding issues or concerns to the appropriate team member; creating reports from data collected during tests and assessments to highlight issues. Conducting user assessments: meetings with end users to discuss product quality and performance; developing user assessment procedures and forms; completing follow-up interviews with clients and users; bringing feedback back to department to address issues and concerns. As well as other duties as assigned by management.
– Completion of a college diploma/certificate or bachelor’s degree
– Trade Certifications are an asset
– 1-4 years’ experience in a similar role
– Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– Experience working with computer hardware/software
Knowledge and Skills
– Ability provide high-quality customer service
– Excellent communication skills, including verbal and written communication
– Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to non-technical staff and end users
– Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
– Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.