The Alexa Blueprints team is looking for a highly motivated, creative and passionate Quality Assurance Engineer II (L5) to help build and internationally expand this org's critical projects. If you’re eager to build products that customers will love and use every day, come join us! We’re expanding a team that thrives in a start-up like environment where flexibility, teamwork, and delivering rock-solid, customer focused solutions is paramount.
Alexa Blueprints is a responsive web application with desktop and mobile web footprint. The skills created from blueprints are available on 1P, 2P, and 3P devices with a wide array of form factors and capabilities. In this role, you will be using black box, gray box, and white box testing techniques to engineer that we deliver high quality features across various locations, devices and form factors. You will be working with cross-functional teams and roles across our org to launch best in class technical solutions. You will work directly with Developers, QA Engineers, SDETs, Product Managers, UX Designers, and Technical Program Managers to ensure quality development of our applications and platforms. You will be responsible for driving the software development process toward quality-centric methodologies and you will insist on highest standards in everything you do and will hold our developers to the same high standards. You will be a key member of a team building an innovative new product that will change customers’ lives.
You are highly collaborative, with a proven track record for working closely with teams to influence outcomes and propose well-informed new directions. You obsess over customers and earn trust through regular and precise communications. You have strong analytical skills and a relentless determination to do what is right for customers. You can work with minimal direction and are capable of working quickly while delivering high-quality outputs. You are good at multi-tasking, juggling competing priorities, and organizing yourself.
Join our team and help us launch something new that will truly surprise and delight our customers.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field and years relevant work experience, or relevant work experience
· 4+ years experience in a test or development role as part of a product development organization which has delivered consumer oriented products
· In depth understanding of building complex Test Strategies, Test Plans, and automation for long-term sustainability
· Experienced in web and mobile (iOS and Android) testing
· Knowledge of QA methodology and tools
· Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
· Experience with automated testing frameworks, tools, services, and physical devices (Alexa, FireTV, Mobiles)
· Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
· Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
· Experienced in Agile software development processes
· Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online.
Employee assistance program; stock options; adoption assistance; employee discount.
PostgreSQL, C, C++, C#, AWS, Java, Python, Ruby, Linux, Unix
Tech screen prior to conversation with hiring manager; extensive onsite with possible second round.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.