As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will work with consumer electronic partners around the world with the goal to launch Amazon devices products. You will join the team of hands-on, pro-active, self-motivated and seasoned QAE/QAT professionals. In this role, you will:
· Create test plans and test cases
· Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of our and 3rd party products
· Review product user interface for conformity to design guidelines
· Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
· Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the product testing cycle, while showing excellent judgment.
· Work with Solution Engineers, Architects, Technical Program Managers, Partner Managers, and QA team to understand the overall technical architecture and how each feature is implemented
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
· 5+ years of QA testing experience with black and grey box functional testing
· Experience testing features in SW or HW products
· Demonstrated expertise in black, white box and grey box testing methodologies, experience with standard QA and development tools, and the ability to operate within short release cycles
· Highly methodical test discipline, applicable to all product UI
· Hands-on experience in testing Linux/Android-based devices
· Solid understanding of QA tool development chains and environments
· Experience coding and scripting in python/perl/BASH
· Familiarity with audio/acoustics, psycho-acoustics, signal processing, sound reproduction and speech recognition
· Fluency in one of the following languages: Italian, Portuguese, or Hindi
· Excellent judgment in making launch readiness decisions
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online.
Employee assistance program; stock options; adoption assistance; employee discount.
PostgreSQL, C, C++, C#, AWS, Java, Python, Ruby, Linux, Unix
Tech screen prior to conversation with hiring manager; extensive onsite with possible second round.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.