QUALITY DATA ANALYST
This role is part of the Stanley Black & Decker’s Global Operations. Our Global Operations team ensures that we provide industry-leading products and services to our customers and enable the manufacturing strategy across the SBD enterprise. We are committed to providing the highest levels of customer satisfaction through a responsive, robust supply chain.
The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
Data analyst responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. Data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
• Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
• Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
• Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases/data systems
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
• Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
• Other ancillary job duties as required/needed
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS:
• 3 years of proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
• Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
• Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
• BS required (Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics preferred)
• While this position will not require a great deal of travel, the successful candidate may need to travel on occasion and will need to be able to travel independently (or part of a team) with no travel restrictions.
About Stanley Black & Decker
Joining the Stanley Black & Decker (SBD) team means joining one of the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies. SBD, a Fortune 500 company is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth. We have been globally recognized as one of the most innovative, sustainable, and rewarding companies in the world.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.