Quality PM is accountable for defining and executing an end-to-end quality strategy (including testing) for a large multi-segment multi-year program that is driving the expanded use of client’s business platform. The Quality PM is a critical position within the program and is a seasoned healthcare resource with deep experience in operations and technology testing. The Quality PM works closely with Testing Leads, Quality Analysts and Workstream PMs to define the overall Quality strategy that includes test plans, standards/tools and timelines.
The Quality PM is also responsible for developing program wide dashboards and status reports for tracking and reporting progress against the plan and ensuring on-time delivery of required capabilities.
The primary responsibilities include:
• Define and implement the end-to-end test strategy and quality approach for the program
• Manage the overall quality timeline; Work daily with workstream project managers, quality analysts, Configuration, IT Release Management and others to understand the testing schedule and manage conflicts.
• Ensure all workstreams develop, approve and manage quality plans, test cases, test execution reports, defects, etc…as defined in the quality standards.
• Collaborate with various quality and testing groups within Medica to define the test types, cycles, standards, tools are defined and available.
• Provide technical and subject matter expertise in QA Testing, Vendor Validation, Production Validation, Automation, etc…
• Define environment needs including software versioning, overlays, code installs, data management etc….Partner with leadership to ensure required environments to support the program are available.
• Archive and quality artifacts for reusability throughout the multi-year program.
• Participate in the overall quality staffing/onboarding processes with other quality/testing leads to ensure resources have appropriate skill sets, role definition, access to tools and historical
• information, program introduction information, etc…
• Provide feedback to quality resource managers on performance;
• Create and report the overall program quality dashboard through weekly status reports and forums including Executive Steering Committee, Sprint Demos, Program Status, etc…
• Proactively identify risks to the quality program.
The Program consists of these areas including:
• Smoke, Unit & Functional Testing
• End to End Integration & Vendor Validation
• User Acceptance Testing
• Migration Testing
• Regression Testing
• Production Validation
• Quality Management
The Quality PM Role Requirements include:
• 8+ years of experience in a health payer organization related to the QA environment, processes and procedures.
• Multiple business segment knowledge a plus, including Medicare, Medicaid and Commercial products.
• Strong / broad understanding of the core health payer domains: membership, billing, benefits, provider contracts & pricing, claims, pharmacy, utilization management, encounters & regulatory reporting.
• Subject matter expert on quality assurance and management standards, practices and tools.
• 3+ years of experience in a leadership role
• Experience with developing and implementing a standard process across a large program of 200+ resources.
• Ability to look for quality improvements across technology, process, life-cycle and vertical domains
• Team work. Partnership and collaboration in a matrixed role.
• Excellent leadership and group presentation, verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of HealthRules Core Admin Claims platform, EDI transactions, Data Warehouses, Clinical Data Sets and Configuration a plus.
• Experience with agile methodology (preferred)
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.