What you will do:
Develop visualizations for machine data and the results of machine learning / data analytics
• Take a leading role in front end development for large scale data including:
• data visualization tools and dashboards
• user configuration tools
• internal device provisioning tools
• tools for system integrators
• Deploy web-applications and improve continuous integration pipelines
• Work with our database and hardware on limited-connectivity, remote deployments
• Test front-end web applications
• 3+ years building and supporting high-scale, high-performance production web applications
• BS in computer science or a related field
• Experience with UI or data visualization
• Strong understanding of client-side technologies (React, Vue, Angular, etc.), GraphQL, and typing with Typescript or Flow
• Knowledge of testing technologies (jest, enzyme, mocha, chai, pytest, etc.)
• Knowledge of web-security best practices
• Experience working with SQL databases
• Ability to work without a dedicated visual designer
• A strong work ethic and willingness to be flexible in your role
• Ability to work closely with engineers and non-engineers
• Ability to communicate directly with clients
• Experience with mobile app development, especially using React Native
• Server-side knowledge in Python or Go
• Experience with Jenkins or other CI tools
• Interest/familiarity with edge computing and industrial assets such as engines, generators, PLCs, etc
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.