Sr. Lead ASP.NET Core Programming remote/telework opportunity (occasional meetings in the Fredericksburg, VA). The role is with a well-funded startup, led by a proven Founder that is building an innovative and disruptive SaaS solution for the $55 billion child care industry.
What you’ll do:
• Lead and interface with accomplished local and international developers building a multi-tenant scheduling and task management system, complete with billing and extensive reporting tools
• Participate on a team creating a product using Agile hosted on Amazon Web Services
• Help architect data, work with databases through Entity Framework Core
• Write business service layers to handle extensive business logic, specifically schedule handling
• This is a ground floor opportunity ideal for an ambitious and well-rounded programmer looking to be part of a product that will change an industry
Experience you’ll need:
• ASP.NET Core (v3.0 used currently)
• Entity Framework Core
• Vue.js (1.x or 2.x)
• Amazon Web Services
• ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) business experience
• Agile Project Management Methodology
• Scheduling Tools
• A demonstrated portfolio of work that our team can review
Callahan Software’s mission is to develop, market, and sell a disruptive software solution to the $55 billion child care sector. Backed by a visionary leader, successful tech innovator, investor, and inventor of multi-million dollar product lines; the Callahan Software Team is poised for unparalleled success and market growth. Join us!
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.