You will be a member of an RF engineering team, that is developing both RFICs and RF Transceiver boards for Tarana’s wireless access products in the 2 to 6 GHz frequency bands. You will be responsible for developing automated tests for these various components and RF systems.
-Write automated tests for RF transceivers, including tests for gain, noise figure, intercept point, phase noise, and others. The tests will interface with RF test equipment such as spectrum analyzers, signal generators, network analyzers, etc.
- Write automated tests for RFIC wafers and RFIC packaged parts. This requires interfacing with test facility staff.
- Troubleshoot failed devices or board level transceivers.
- Analyze test data and write test reports.
- Experience developing automated tests for RF components and systems operating in the 2 to 6 GHz frequency bands.
- Must have good understanding of RF test parameters and test methods.
- Must have experience working with RF design engineers to test their designs.
- “Hands-on” experience in the lab, testing boards and developing test routines is required.
- Experience with RF test equipment such as Signal Generators, Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Power Meters, etc. is required.
- Must have excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills.
- Must have good software skills to control test equipment as well as devices under test.
- Experience specifying tests for RFIC testing is desired.
- Must be a positive team player with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- BSEE plus minimum of 5 years test experience required.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Tarana provides the industry's first truly viable wireless alternative to expensive last-mile fiber in residential, enterprise, and urban access applications.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.