Mission Solutions Group (MSG) is a Small Business (SB) that provides products and services in the Communications and Cyber-Security markets with a focus on Information Infrastructure, Security & Assurance, and Intelligence. We specialize in acquiring, growing, and operating businesses that serve to achieve Perfect Information Exchange:
· Perfect is “flawless; being entirely without fault or defect; satisfying all requirements; ideal”
· Information is “knowledge or intelligence, facts, data, news”
· Exchange is the act of “reciprocal giving and/or receiving”
In everything we do, we further our aim of pursuing Perfect Information Exchange.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Provide Risk Management Framework (RMF) support to a DoD program undergoing an ATO DIACAP to RMF transition. Work with program and Cyber Security leadership to develop RMF security artifacts, respond to controls, create/update POA&Ms, attend and participate in A&A activities and status meetings.
- Active participation in providing resolution to Authorization to Operate (ATO), Risk Management Framework Process
- (RMF), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), findings and reports in support of office activities.
- Review, update, or the creation of documents needed to support the closure of findings, execution of associated actions and coordination for submission to the government for review and approval.
- Attend enterprise Information Assurance (IA) related working groups and meetings to identify and execute emerging Information Assurance (IA) policies and/or creation and staffing of new IA policies.
- Conduct agency coordination from various organizations.
- Review and generate correspondence and response as directed on Cyber Security policies and instructions, DISA Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA), USCYBERCOM TASKORDS and other operation orders.
- Reviews and evaluates Cyber Security issuances and make recommendation to ensure no inconsistencies in requirements and guidance. Facilitates cyber-security management oversight and technical evaluation of infrastructure to provide effective analysis of cyber security policies and process and ensure timely solutions are provided in accordance with the Risk Management Framework Process lifecycle
- Manages and coordinates assigned policies and program initiatives
- Strong depth in applying information system security and risk management practices using DoD, the Intelligence Community, NIST, and CNSS requirements and guideline
- All other duties and tasks assigned
Education, Qualifications and Experience
- Experience following NIST Risk Management Framework Processes.
- 5 years of related experience in Cyber-security, information technology, technical writing desired.
- Vulnerability scanners, STIG (SCAP), NIST SP, Retina, SRR, ACAS (Nessus).
- Experience generating mitigation statements for vulnerabilities and responses to Cyber Security instructions/operation orders.
- Must have an active secret security clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience desired.
- DoD 8570 IAT-II (Security +CE) certification
- IAT/ IAM III within 6 months of employment
Ability to read and interpret operating instructions and procedure manuals typically written in English. Ability to compose reports and correspondences. Ability to speak effectively with clients, management, employees, vendors, etc.
Ability to solve practical problems while considering a variety of variables specific to the situation. Ability to interpret various instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, and/or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to type, handle, and feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and stoop, kneel, and crouch.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is working in an office setting. The noise level in the work environment is low. This job operates in a clerical office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.