Boston area robotics startup Skylla Technologies is seeking an Electrical Engineer to join the team. We're looking for a self-starter who can be a pivotal member to a group building new and exciting robotics technologies.
- Solve a wide range of machine learning problems in areas such as navigation, sensor processing, and classification systems.
- Bring research grade systems to production.
- Interface with multi-disciplinary to execute design objectives.
- MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar field
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Expert knowledge of deep learning techniques and neural network structures such as CNNs and RNNs
- Extensive experience in Python
- Proficient in C++
- Experience in robotics a plus
- Version control systems such as Git
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.