- Design and develop robotic systems with a strong emphasis on human awareness and interaction.
- Work on a wide variety of projects in various industries including factory automation, construction, and public service.
- Develop and maintain libraries and modules for vehicular robotics, sensor systems, and robot arms
- Interface with multi-disciplinary teams to execute design objectives.
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Strong knowledge of SLAM, localization, and filtering and estimation algorithms
- Knowledge of deep learning methods a plus
- Expert knowledge of C++ or Python
- Experience in ROS
- Comfortable working in Linux environments
- Embedded experience with ARM Cortex processors a plus
- Version control systems such as Git
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.