Title: RPG Developer
• The RPG Developer will design, develop and test business applications using RPG with embedded SQL. The RPG Developer will work with the business in order to developer system requirements. Experience with RPG III, RPG IV/ILE, RPG Free techniques (embedded SQL, modules, service programs and sub procedures)
• Advise manager(s), solution architect(s), and developer(s) on requirements, design, and development for the platform. The expectation is that the developer will provide technical perspective and insight to the team.
• Participates in design and code reviews and provides input into the design recommendation and ensures that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications.
• 7-10 years of experience programming AS/400 iSeries, RPG, CL, SQL and Java
• Billing, Ordering, and/or Accounts Receivable programming experience is a plus. Exposure to billing activities is a must.
• Software tools required for change control and impact analysis like Aldon.
• Excellent hardware and software troubleshooting skills and experience in IBM Power Systems (iSeries, AS/400) environments.
• Ability to identify and understand complex problems/issues and quickly develop solutions.
• Ability to work effectively within time constraints and manage multiple commitments simultaneously.
• Prior experience in the transportation/logistics industry a plus. Knowledge of Same Day products and services preferred.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.