As a Salesforce Technical Lead, this position is a key contributor, whose work is critical to project success.
• Hands-on development of custom solutions in Salesforce.com
• Work independently and as part of a team to gather requirements, create system design models & create/update architecture pictures of proposed implementation(s)
• Play a key role in resolving technical roadblocks and propose alternative solutions.
• Envision and create solutions that meet the requirements of the business and provide the overall blueprint/roadmap for delivering the solution.
• Develop specifications, process flows, application design & application configuration
• Strong problem solver that detects and solves project issues effectively.
• May evaluate application technologies and approaches to determine the usefulness and applicability to the organization
• Responsible to drive the development effort by participating in workshops, speaking about technical solutions, build prototypes and take on coding assignment
• Other roles/responsibilities may be assigned
• 2+ years of hands-on custom development experience required in Salesforce
• Overall 5+ years of hands-on development/designing experience required in technologies Java or .Net
• Understanding of Salesforce architecture and integration components with expertise around creating and managing custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, page layouts, reports, custom workflows and approval processes
• BS or MS in a technical discipline
• Must have experience working with integration features such as callouts, future methods, batch and scheduled apex, REST and SOAP APIs
• Understanding concepts of Key Management, Platform Encryption, SSL Handshake and other Security related topics
• Knowledge on large organizations security standards/policies is desired
• Experience working in a Scrum/Agile environment and solid foundation in software development practices
• Experience delivering and supporting highly critical business applications in a fast-paced and demanding environment
• Ability to work independently and be self-accountable to deliver a high level of performance
• Strong communication skills that can be effective working in person as well as in remote situations
• Any Salesforce certifications are huge plus
• Experience with Eclipse IDE, Force.com ANT, Developer Console for development, debugging and query
• Experience with SFDC Developer, Apex data loader for data loads (inserts/updates) in Salesforce
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Ally Financial is a leading digital financial services company and a top 25 U.S. financial holding company offering financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers, and corporate clients.
Flexible PTO; child care discounts; wellness program; leadership training; tuition reimbursement.
Initial phone screening; interview with the hiring manager; possible several additional interviews depending on the position.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.