Job Title: Salesforce BSA (Business Systems Analyst)
Duration: Long term
Location: Hoffman Estates, IL ( Only Local to IL )
H1b, GC, USC
The Salesforce Service Cloud implementation is going to implement Service Contracts, Work orders, and Orders functionality. This role will be responsible for working very closely with the Architecture and Engineering teams in documenting business process, process flows and user stories. Need someone who will take charge and can produce project artefacts with little or no support. The project is already in the build phase. The ongoing documentation and business analysis work will support the Agile delivery of the project.
• Ability to work in an environment where activities and deliverables are dependent on a diverse group of technical and business functional experts
• Build productive relationships with Business Functional Leaders & IT leaders
• Utilize white boarding techniques to understand end-to-end business processes that support Customer Success and interface with Sales, Marketing, Order Management, Products, Operations, Billing, Customer Experience and other teams as needed and translate them to CRM & ERP processes using Process flow tool
• Business engagement, presentations, leadership and consulting
• Create process flows, design documents, configuration documents, system documentation, test plans, acceptance criteria, etc
Qualifications & Skills:
• Strong understanding of data and process related to Account, Product, Opportunity, Quote, Order, Fulfillment, Assets, Billing, Service Requests, Service Contracts, Cases
• High level understanding of APIs
• Understanding of CRM processes, systems and data in a B2B & B2C environment e.g. Salesforce
• Passionate about discovery and helping business
• Curious about business processes
• Ability to challenge status quo and build a robust future state in collaboration with Architecture and Engineering teams
• Self starter and go getter
• Experience with Salesforce a bonus
• Experience with projects using Mulesoft a bonus
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.