Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities - people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
Deloitte Consulting’s Financial Services Industry Practice offers a broad range of advisory services including strategic, regulatory, mergers and acquisitions, risk management and management consulting to clients in many financial industries.
Insurance Consulting provides support to major insurers around the globe and works in virtually all service areas and competencies. We provide strategic, operational, financial and technology related advisory services to Life, P&C, Reinsurance and Insurance Brokerage firms. Deloitte's professionals are recognized as leaders in the insurance industry holding leadership positions in numerous professional industry organizations. Moreover, Deloitte's Insurance Consulting Practice continues to be recognized for its capabilities
You’ve heard it before: digital has changed everything. We’re all more connected, more informed, more interactive. We have more opportunity, but also more risk. Brands that want to succeed in this new world need a different kind of partner – one that tears down the traditional model of creative, tech, and business services-in-silo. That’s what Deloitte Digital is here to do.
We don’t just apply digital technology. We use it to uncover solutions for the most complex enterprise challenges to transform the customer journey. Deloitte Digital delivers a unique combination of our firm’s consulting capabilities, industry expertise and trusted methodologies, paired with cutting-edge creative prowess. Together, we offer the best parts of a creative agency and a strategic IT consultancy. From advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management, Deloitte Digital offers end-to-end solutions that ultimately bring power to the way our clients engage with their customers—wherever they are on their journey.
We view every project through three lenses: strategy, technology, and creative. With any project we take on, we know that the value of our client’s brand is in our hands. They demand solutions that mitigate risk, provide business value, and improve brand engagement. Deloitte Digital helps clients balance the allure of emerging technologies with the realities of their business, the essence of their brand, and the needs of their customers.
This helps us ensure that we deliver beautiful, functional solutions that meet—and exceed—our clients’ needs.
Essential functions of a Manager at Deloitte Consulting:
· Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
· Delivery: Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
· Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
· People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
Managers in the Salesforce.com/Force.com capability within Deloitte Digital are required to have:
· Experience in onsite functional or technical roles on at least four full-lifecycle SFDC implementations, with strong expertise in at least two of the following the areas/modules:
o Sales Cloud
o Service Cloud
o Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget)
· Eight+ years consulting and/or CRM implementation experience.
· Experience managing at least two large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CRM solutions, including ownership of the technical solution, management of the overall team and ownership and management of project financials.
· Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
· Desire to learn additional in-demand CRM platforms including SAP CRM, Oracle Sales Cloud or other solutions
· Ability to travel to client sites 80-100% of the time
· A Bachelor’s degree
In addition, successful Managers will have the following preferred background:
· Development experience in Apex, VisualForce, Force.com or Java/J2EE
· Experience contributing to RFP responses and other sales activities
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
· Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
· An advanced degree in the area of specialization
· Experience implementing other CRM platforms (Oracle Sales Cloud, SAP CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, etc) or CPQ technologies (Big Machines, Apttus, Cameleon)
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Deloitte is one of the "Big Four" accounting firms and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals.
Adoption assistance; sabbaticals; pet insurance; health and fitness expenses assistance (gym memberships, gym equipment, Weight Watchers, etc.); pension; tuition reimbursement program.
Recruiter phone screen; tech assessment/tech phone screen; 1-2 phone interviews; 1-2 onsite interviews. Time to hire: 3-6 weeks.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.