Do you want the opportunity to leverage your skills to make a direct impact on the world’s leading life sciences and consumer products companies? Join Clarkston Consulting as an SAP MM Senior Consultant to help deliver innovative business solutions to our market leading clients as a part of an expert team.
We are looking for motivated, self-driven leaders who are energized by team success and interested in joining a firm that values its culture and people as its biggest strengths. Together, we can help find the answers to our clients most challenging business problems.
What you’ll do
Clarkston gives you the opportunity to deliver great solutions, become recognized as an industry expert, and help build a great practice.
As an SAP Materials Management (MM) Senior Consultant at Clarkston you will:
• Lead and manage small teams implementing business process improvements and implementing SAP MM systems for our clients
• Work with client staff and end-users to determine the functional requirements for the system within the SAP MM module
• Create detailed systems documentation, test scripts, and presentations
• Leverage business and technical expertise to address technology architecture, blueprinting, data analysis, business modeling, technical design, application development, integration, and enablement
• Configure the SAP MM system to meet the business requirements and conduct solution architecting workshops with business managers
• Manage and oversee the design and development of customized reports, utilizing ABAP technical resources and other tools (e.g., report writer) functionality within SAP
• Design and development of interfaces and conversion programs to/from existing legacy systems
• Provide general technical support in MM business systems analysis for our clients and conduct SAP training as required for client personnel
• Provide leadership and guidance to other systems analysts and client personnel assigned to the projects
• Assist with scoping prospective engagements and developing proposals
• Conduct knowledge sharing and serve as a go-to subject matter expert for other company functional staff in support of client project deliverables. Be available to answer questions that may arise from past or current clients
• Define and develop best practices, solution demonstrations, and functional configurations within
the Clarkston Labs environment to support current clients and sales pursuits
• Develop new Clarkston Consulting service capabilities and enhance existing company service capabilities. Activities may include developing methodologies or tools to support current and prospective clients. May also develop training materials, conduct knowledge sharing sessions, and contribute to Clarkston’s marketing and/or thought leadership activities
How You’ll Grow
At Clarkston, we feel that we provide the greatest value to our clients through a combination of our industry expertise, business process knowledge, and consulting excellence.
Beyond your day-to-day responsibilities, throughout your career as an SAP MM Senior Consultant you will:
• Have the support and mentorship of your Clarkston colleagues and leaders
• Own your career – you'll be able to take charge of your career journey with diverse opportunities to lead and expand your skillset both at the client site and within the firm
• Have the opportunity to make a real and positive impact not only the clients you work with, but on the firm as well
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for versatile leaders and innovators with 5 years of prior industry or functional experience and a minimum of at least three years of recent hands-on systems configuration experience within the SAP MM module who want to work on diverse and challenging consulting projects to deliver true value to our clients.
An ideal candidate as an SAP MM Senior Consultant would have gained experience in one or more of the following:
• Expertise in SAP MM with at least 2 full-life cycle projects delivering new solutions
• One (1) year of team lead experience leading small functional teams in MM business process improvement initiatives OR SAP MM information systems implementations
• Hands-on experience with S/4 HANA (1 full implementation preferred)
• Hands-on experience with: Purchasing, External Services Management, Inventory Management and Physical Inventory, Valuation and Account Assignment, Logistics Invoice Verification, Consumption-Based Planning, Excise Duty
• Strong understanding of systems development lifecycle and system implementation methodologies
• Flexibility and adaptability - our Senior Consultants work on everything from design to hands-on configuration and can stretch into new roles
• Experience implementing SAP in the CPG, Retail or Life Sciences industries as either a client, a consultant, or both
• Ability to travel extensively (100%)
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior level executives
• Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Strong client services orientation and accustomed to taking an active role in executing engagements and project plans/tasks
• Excellent team building, mentoring, and leadership abilities
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to present and write at publication quality level to communicate findings and recommendations
• Achievement oriented and entrepreneurial
• A 4 year degree (In Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent discipline) – this is a requirement for any employment at Clarkston
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.