Preferred Knowledge/Skills Preferred Qualifications:
Demonstrates extensive-level, abilities success with managing the identification and addressing of client needs including:
• Demonstrating extensive-level experience in implementing SAP ECC Ariba, and/or S4 Hana;
• Demonstrating a proven record of success leading a team on supply chain focused procurement, material and inventory management;
• Demonstrating an extensive ability of configuring and implementing SAP ECC, S4 Hana and Ariba Cloud applications such as Buying and Invoicing, Strategic Sourcing, Commerce automation and supply chain collaboration;
• Demonstrating extensive abilities and a proven record of success as a team leader of digital transformation around source to pay using cloud technology;
• Demonstrating a proven record of success as a team leader driving work to establish business requirements are met;
• Demonstrating a proven record of success as a project leader including monitoring project issues and escalations;
• Demonstrating a proven record of success with Microsoft office, Tableau, Alteryx and UIPath;
• Demonstrating a proven record of success leading SAP Ariba implementations from planning to configuration through go-live;
• Demonstrating extensive abilities and a proven record of success as a leader: creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members;
• Providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
• Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of your comfort zone.
• Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
• Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
• Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
• Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
• Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
• Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
• Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties
• Focus on building trusted relationships.
• Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.