SAP/GRC Business Process Controls Specialist
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. Join our Cyber Risk Services Application Security team and help organizations build the controls they need to protect enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), and other core business applications.
Work you’ll do
As a Senior Consultant in our Cyber Application Security team, you will be part of our SAP practice and will be responsible for delivering SAP ECC and S/4 HANA business process controls implementations and assessments. Responsibilities will include assessment, design and implementation of business process controls and/or SAP GRC 10.x Process Control.
Deloitte's Risk and Financial Advisory team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory’s Cyber Risk Services practice.
· 3 to 5+ years of experience with SAP business process controls and GRC Process Control
· BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Business
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong project management and organizational skills
· 95 to 100% travel
· Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred
· Certifications such as: CISSP, CISM, or CISA certification a plus
· Experience in the design, implementation, and testing of business process or Information Technology (IT) controls in an SAP S/4 HANA or ECC environment, including SAP automated, manual, security, and segregation of duty controls
· Understanding of SAP configurations as it relates to the design and development of automated controls
· Strong knowledge of key business processes, the inherit risks, and potential controls
· Full cycle implementation experience with SAP GRC 10.x Process Control, including master data and automated control design and development
· Strong understanding of segregation of duty frameworks and associated mitigating controls
· Strong understanding of regulatory concerns impacting SAP environments, including Sarbanes Oxley
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Deloitte is one of the "Big Four" accounting firms and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals.
Adoption assistance; sabbaticals; pet insurance; health and fitness expenses assistance (gym memberships, gym equipment, Weight Watchers, etc.); pension; tuition reimbursement program.
Recruiter phone screen; tech assessment/tech phone screen; 1-2 phone interviews; 1-2 onsite interviews. Time to hire: 3-6 weeks.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.