Modification of existing SAS 9.X programs that extract data from SYBASE or Flat Files, Sort, Merge, Transform and Format Data to FHFA specifications.
• Working closely with users and various SAS products to participate in design and implementation software.
• Extract data from a variety of data sources, transform data, and load it into data warehouses and marts using BASE SAS and SAS products.
• Profile data for data quality; and develop and implement cleansing rules
• Developing reports and content with SAS Enterprise Business Intelligence.
• Creating and using stored procedures for the customized web output, to include Leveraging and utilizing the creation and passing of parameters from one Stored Process to another via hyperlinks, list boxes, textboxes, etc.
• Creating session variables & passing parameters as macro variables for chaining Stored processes.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.