The Enterprise Client Systems team designs, installs, and configures enterprise technology architecture for our worldwide clients. Its expertise spans desktop management, security, operating systems, and all other relevant end-user computing infrastructure, typically involving Microsoft and their enterprise deployment technologies.
As an Enterprise Client Systems team member with expertise in Desktop Modernization, you will participate in and sometimes lead the development of complex endpoint management solutions. You will work directly with clients to identify opportunities to transform their information technology landscapes and, as client business requirements change, help modify the Kraft Kennedy-developed standards and best practices. With a thorough understanding of both client requirements and business goals, you will oversee technology, people and process to succeed in project delivery.
You are a technologist with strong business skills. You are as comfortable working with a technical team as with client business users, and you know how to build bridges between the two. With your excellent communications skills, you are adept at mapping business needs to technology solutions and helping non-technical audiences understand the benefits of these solutions.
Day-to-day you will:
• Execute large-scale desktop deployment, platform migration, and endpoint management
• Partner with cross-functional technology and design teams to integrate technology, operations and solution requirements into solution strategies
• Design and conduct systems integration testing, component integration testing and user acceptance testing
• Create project deliverable documentation, including design, build and operations guides
• Travel to customer locations from time to time
Your technical skillset likely includes:
• Knowledge of several of the following areas: System Center Configuration Management (SCCM) or Microsoft Intune, Group Policy, Active Directory, and Windows Enterprise technologies such as Work Folders and User Experience Virtualization
• Knowledge of operation management, systems security, testing, and mobility considerations
Your non-technical experience likely includes:
• Interacting with clients
• Working with in-house and Kraft Kennedy teams as well as technology and strategic vendors
• Communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
• At least three years of relevant experience and a bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, engineering, management information systems, or a related field
• 5+ years’ experience with System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) design, architecture, and implementation experience.
• Experience with Windows 7, 8, and 10
• Experience with Windows Server 2012 and 2016
• Experience with Active Directory
• Understand foundations of user experience management, performance testing, application packaging, and Windows deployment
• Experience with Microsoft licensing including Microsoft 365, Office 365, and EM+S are a plus
• Experience scripting in PowerShell is a plus
• Strong technical troubleshooting and analytical skills
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.