We are looking for a Scrum Master / Software Engineer who has an excellent technical background and recent practical experience working as a Scrum Master but also with experience of a technical role within an enterprise level software development team. Candidates should be eager to take on projects where they have to learn quickly, explore the system technologies and use their knowledge to advise and inform the team.
What you’ll be working on:
• Facilitate any meetings for the teams including preparing, moderating and post – processing the meeting results.
• Daily Scrums
• Sprint Reviews
• Any other meeting identified as necessary by the teams
• Maintain the scrum tools – task board, burndown chart, product backlog, using Jiva
• Assist the product owner
• Report meaningful, appropriate and timely information to management
• Help the team identify and address all impediments
• Work with external teams on whom the team has dependencies
• Report risks and mitigations to product management on a regular basis.
• Mediate conflicts that arise during product development.
• Cultivate a culture reflecting the values of Agile.
We are looking for people who have:
• Solid experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment
• Experience in software application project management
• Proven record delivering software from inception to deployment using structured development practices and methodologies
• Experience of writing software applications using VC++ and/or C#
• Highly-organized, flexible, and insightful
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Ability to operate under minimal or no supervision.
• Ability to communicate and interact effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.