The impact you’ll have:
• Facilitate and moderate sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint demo and sprint retrospective meetings
• Remove obstacles to team and sprint success
• Encourage self-organization by facilitating the appropriate delegation of tasks and responsibilities to appropriate team members
• Coordinate across co-dependent scrum teams in multi-scrum team environment
• Utilize and improve usage of JIRA as a tool to monitor and manage sprint success
What we’re looking for:
• A deep understanding and the ability to apply both the theoretical and practical aspects of agile development
• Proven experience with AGILE software development methodologies
• At least 1 year’s experience using JIRA to track and manage agile development
• Someone who has the ability to:
• Influence and lead development, quality, and product professionals
• Foster and maintain a collaborative team dynamic
• Solve problems and think critically
• Plan and organize (and re-organize) in an environment of shifting priorities
• Communicate clearly, both by speaking directly and writing concisely
• Negotiate and manage conflict
• Learn quickly and adapt to the environment
• A Certified Scrum Master (CSM) with a minimum of 2 years experience as a scrum master in more than one organization, for multiple teams simultaneously
• A Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a computer science, information technology, or an equally technical discipline
We’d also love to see:
• Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
• Experience in education technology
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.