• Bachelor’s degree in business or Management Information Systems/Computer Science or related field
• Scrum Master certification required
• 5+ years experience in information technology (IT) project management required
• 5+ years experience with large enterprise project delivery
• 2+ years experience working directly with software development teams
• 2+ years experience working as a ScrumMaster across multiple cross-functional teams
• Deep understanding of Agile values, principles, as well as Scrum framework
• Must possess leadership skills and experience
• Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
• Must possess the ability to explain intricate and complicated concepts and ideas
• Must possess the ability to work well with many kinds of people, departments, and divisions
• Experience with Azure Devops and Atlassian Jira tools
• Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 suite
Scrum Master Duties and Responsibilities
• Promote agile values, principles and practices within the teams
• Create project outlines and timelines and distribute responsibilities to team members
• Schedule, manage and Facilitate daily scrums, stand-ups, and meetings to monitor project progress and resolve any issues the team may be experiencing
• Facilitate meetings and communication between product owner stakeholders and team members to ensure the highest value work is top priority in the backlog
• Facilitate collaboration daily to remove impediments and reduce risk
• Grow Agile maturity within development team members as well as product owners, scaling best practices
• Foster an environment of trust and collaboration within the team
• Manage development team backlog, work prioritization, assignment, and tracking
• Create, manage and publish team metrics and project reporting
• Remove project obstacles, develop solutions with team
• Ensure milestones are reached and deadlines are met throughout project lifecycle
• Build strong relationships with stakeholders, application users, and program owners
• Document progress and communicate to upper management and stakeholders
• Take responsibility for successful product delivery
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.