We are looking for an innovative, experienced Scrum Master to support a growing engineering and product team to help with implementations.
This professional will be providing creative, out of the box solutions to solving challenging problems. Here's what our ideal candidate has:
• Collaborative, continually improving and work well in a vibrant workplace
• Both servant and direct leadership for 2-3 scrum teams and help support our agile development process
• Must have situational awareness and intuition with an understanding of when to listen and when to be assertive
• Not afraid to question existing processes and provide ideas for improvement
• Ability to interpret internal and external business challenges and recommend best practices
• Strong independent leadership skills with the ability to lead a large team with minimal oversight including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines in a results-oriented, fast-paced dynamic environment
Preferred experience :
• Professional experience in the customer services industry
• Business Analyst experience
• Holds a Certified Scrum Master (CSM), SAFe Scrum Master (SSM), or SAFe Agilist (SA) certification
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.