You will support a cross-functional team to help them deliver at the highest level possible.
· You will work collaboratively with Business, Product Owner, Client and the Development Teams to deliver the best product possible.
· You will be responsible for maintaining the team’s backlog, running meetings, planning sprints, removing roadblocks, escalating issues to resolution, and working with support teams to resolve external dependencies.
· You will plan, direct and monitor release activities, close sprints, run sprint demo meetings and produce reports on sprint progress, backlog state and budget.
· Drive success of projects by keeping development on schedule, removing impediments, and escalating issues quickly.
· Manage the product/team backlog and work with program managers, product owners and business analysts to groom the backlog o Manage and maintain the backlog and sprints
· Plan sprints, create sprint burndown charts, organize and run sprint demos, run and document sprint retrospectives, develop sprint close presentations
· Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals and recommend subsequent resource changes where necessary.
· Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
· Schedule and facilitate project meetings, providing agendas and meeting minutes on a timely basis
· Provide monthly project summaries for oversight committee meetings.
· Analyze project issues, lead the project team to determine alternative solutions and provide recommendations for resolution or escalate, as necessary
· All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
What drives you to be the best that you can be? Do your employees share that same motivation for success? At C.A. Short Company, we've become a leader in the employee engagement and recognition award services industry by developing individualized programs that get results.
As the first company to create incentive programs that are OSHA-compliant, we’re paving the way for workplace safety as a precursor for personal achievement, in turn creating safer work environments. As a trailblazer in employee engagement, our values-based recognition programs have proven to reduce employee turnover and increase profitability. And we’ve got the history to back it up.
Established in 1937, we are privately-held and headquartered in North Carolina with offices across the United States. With over 150 employees and more than 3,000 customers, we're members of the Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM), Recognition Professionals International (RPI), National Safety Council (NSC), and the Better Business Bureau (BBB). We have been ISO 9001-certified since 2005 and have an A+ BBB rating.
As you can see, we’re not going anywhere.
For nearly a century, C.A. Short Company has helped organizations retain, reward, and protect their greatest assets: their people.
We don’t do this through a magic algorithm, a fancy robot, or some one-size-fits-all solution.
Instead, we get to know our clients and create custom-tailored programs that fit their budget. We offer employees the products, services, and experiences that mean the most to them. And we work tirelessly with our clients to create safe and prosperous workplaces.
Our in-house experts accelerate this process. Working side by side with our customers, we identify and track meaningful recognition, leading indicators, incentivize safety awareness and sales performance, while reinforcing achievement behaviors at scale.
Every strategy is 100 percent customized and works across all businesses, industries and generations.
Our customer centric approach allows us to set high ROI goals — we work closely with our teams to ensure we are maximizing every dollar invested. And while saving time and money is certainly important, we know that’s not what matters most.
At the end of the day, you want your employees to leave work as healthy as they arrived - more inspired than yesterday with the ability to make it home to their loved ones, and to know that when it comes down to it, you have their back. We help you make this a reality.
We are C.A. Short Company, and we understand your people are everything.
Leading organizations to inspire and develop “all-in” employees that transform their work and their world.
We offer industry leading recognition and engagement solutions through innovative design, rapid implementation, and “all-in” exceptional service to our clients, delivering positive behavior changes and measurable, impactful business results.
Our core business values have been determined and they are (in no specific order):
Deliver Exceptional Service
Attention to Detail/Sense of Urgency
Accountability: Be Responsible & Transparent
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Cancer Insurances and Employee Assistance Program
1. Phone interview
2. In person interview with IT Manager
3. Panel interview with IT Manager, Chief Operating Officer and Human Resources Manager
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.