Our client is hiring for a Scrum Master to join our consulting practice in support of a project in the Reston VA area. In the Scrum Master role, you'll serve as the leader for your team(s) by ensuring clear communication and helping the team reach its goal. The Scrum Master will drive the appropriate Agile methodology (SAFe/Scrum/Kanban/etc) focused on predictable, quality delivery and driving continuous improvement of the team.
• 10+ years of experience as a business analyst working directly in an Agile team environment
• 5+ years of experience in a Scrum Master role, including working with clients or teams directly to adopt Agile delivery techniques
• Previous experience on a Reporting or BI project is required
• Experience with facilitating backlog grooming sessions and the development of personas, epics, and user stories
• Experience facilitating sprint activities, including planning, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews and retrospective meetings
• BA or BS degree
• One or more of the following certifications: CSM, ICAgile, PMI-ACP, or SAFe Agilist
• Knowledge of multiple Agile frameworks, including Scrum, Kanban, SAFe
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.