Paradyme Management is looking for a Security Architect with an active Top-Secret Clearance and SCI Eligibility, to support a very dynamic customer in Washington, DC.
• Leads and assists in the delivery of cyber security and IT security engineering projects
• Creates security architecture standards for adoption of new technology
• Identifies, quantifies, and recommends mitigation actions for security risks as they relate to enterprise projects.
• Produces management reporting, including appropriate metrics that inform senior leadership as to the state of information risk and exposure
• Understands security product / service cost drivers and industry and business trends impacting the Agency information security program
• Recognizes and identifies potential areas where existing security policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, especially regarding future business expansion Provides information security matter expertise to technology teams and projects
• Evaluates and recommends security software/hardware and its integration into existing architecture
• Researches and benchmarks security infrastructure technologies as it relates to the organization
• Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline preferred.
• 7 to 10 years of progressive experience in technical roles in cyber security
• Experience leading security design and architecture reviews of large applications, systems and networks
• Deep security expertise in at least one of the following (1) Windows and Active Directory, (2) networking/routing/switching and/or applications based on .NET, C or C#
• A track record of success in securing large and complex environments, such as data centers or other industrial spaces
• Experience navigating business through complex risk decisions
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Paradyme Management delivers enterprise-wide solutions that align information technology and business process to drive measurable results for organizational transparency, operational efficiency, and business agility.
Life insurance; wellness program; tuition reimbursement; employee referral program; flexible leave time.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.